Accidents Suck!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DemonusAE, Mar 24, 2004.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. DemonusAE

DemonusAE Janett999's Hammer

Lots control of my car in the rain, 2 twirls and 3 flips later (really cool feeling by the way) I got out of my car scratchless thinking about how I'm gonna get to work tommorrow and why the fuck nobody caught that on a camcorder!

So how was your day?
  2. Lord_of_the_Dense

Lord_of_the_Dense Deicidic Chipmunk Revue Established Member

Wow, glad you're all right man! Too bad about the camcorder. Maybe next time?
  3. begoodbebad

begoodbebad sleeping pygmy

Scratchless.....but you are going to ache all over by tomorrow. Take the day off from work and do what I did today. Ate, slept, farted, ate, slept, ate, farted, lit some incense and opened the window.
  4. DemonusAE

Hehe... might actually take that into consideration.
  5. lil_amb

lil_amb Member

ya, it will most likely hurt tomorrow. I would take some ibuprofen before you fall to sleep tonight. I remember several times of ppl walking away from accidents only to call an ambulance the next day :(
    other than that, its good to know you are ok...btw the "roll" is awesome huh?
  6. vipp

vipp Member

Holy crap Demo! I'm glad you weren't hurt dear.

*smoochies to you
  7. wow... thats no good.

though i guess my lil' story isnt nearly as bad as yours, i nearly had an encounter the other day. 2 guys in a red jeep cherokee took a corner from a highway onto a street going well over 70MPH. i was driving twords them on that street at 35-40MPH. being that here in minnesota it snows, the city puts sand on the road to keep people from slipping on the roads. however, the snow and ice is pretty much gone here, and on this road there was a little 'island' of sand. the suv hit this island and started to spin out. they came into my lane while loosing control. they luckily regained control about 100 ft in front of me.

i can only imagine how bad it would have been had they hit me. the combined speed would have been over 100 mph, and i was in a little geo tracker.
  8. crackerjacker

crackerjacker Member

poor demon, that sucks man.
    buy a scooter = electric or gas one that might get u around
    car pool
    public transporation
    =========================
  9. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

...somehow i expect the RIAA had something to do with this. Maybe we can somehow pinpoint it on them..
    Glad your safe. =)
  10. cheapprick

cheapprick Member

Glad you're okay hammer dude.
  11. Wolfie

Wolfie Aku Soku Zan

That sucks, man, but the important thing is you didn't get hurt.
  12. rebirth

rebirth Transmission Intermittent

wow...umm good luck with dat one...hope you don't start hurtin! Thank God (or other diety, or lack thereof) that you aren't hurt!
  13. Potato

Potato poe-tay-toe Established Member

Whoa I'm glad you're alright... but yea, like the others have said... you'll feel it later. When I was in my accident, which was nothing compared to yours, I didn't notice some minor things until a day or more later. Don't even get me started on the headaches............. ugh.

I had a minor thing a few weeks ago, ran over the biggest pothole on the damn planet.... it was raining and I wanted to clean off the windshield some because the road crap was making it shiny and it was dark.. and my vision in the dark is awful.... Well the exit had the bitchass pothole. Bent the inside rim so bad that air was leaking out at about 10 lbs every 10 miles. I wasn't hurt... my checkbook was. $225 for a used rim.

wonderboy, if you ever go to Albertville, be very very very careful. :)
  14. talkinghand

talkinghand Member

i have never driven, but i get my TEMPS in 8 freakin days!!!!!

so if i get in an accident, which i dearly hope not to...

i will fill yall in. but if i do crash i will probably not be allowed to drive again untill i move out.ahh well... better drive slow.
  15. g-smooth2k

g-smooth2k PC P2P Tek-A-Zoid

The important thing is your ok and you didn't get hurt. That is what matters and hope you feel better.
    also keep us updated and informed.
  16. mybackhurts

mybackhurts Member

me too

i got into a accident like 3 weeks ago in my Hyundai Sonata , with a Nissan sentra , my bumper got bent down while the other guys fell off :| now im thinking of getting the 2004 sonata , very nice choice of car for the price!!!!
  17. shawners

shawners Hurt no more my son.

Glad you didnt get in accident with a hUMMER mybackhurts... You be feelin pain still!
  18. Siskabush

Siskabush ZP Trancecore Cussin

Thats not cool, at least your OK.

Right now, im suspended till Apr 7th because the cops busted me after one beer lol! And having a probationary license means i get a 30 day suspension, instead of a 24 hour one.

But yea, Public transport, bike, mooch rides, Cab it (Last resort).
  19. DemonusAE

Thanks for all the advice guys, woke up today with big time soreness on my left shoulder but that seems about it. There's not much public transportation in PR so I'm just thinking of calling a friend and go car shopping today.
  20. YWD67

YWD67 YOUR WATCH DOG 67 Established Member

One thing Demonus, did you have a seatbelt on when this happened?