3 am madness...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CTC Command, Jun 30, 2003.

?

What giant extinct reptile can we put you in today?

1. Pterodactyl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Brachiasaurus / Diplodocus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stegosaurus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Triceratops

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Allosaurus / Tyrannosaurus Rex

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. CTC Command

CTC Command До свидания

Pretend (like Calvin) that you could become your favorite dinosaur. What would you be?

Attached Files:

2. Caitlyn Marble

Caitlyn Marble In Purgatory

I'd be the tyrannosaurus rex in the F-15 that gets to blow up her elementary school.

and then just for fun, I'd forge an unholy alliance with spaceman spiff and help calvin give Rosalyn hell.

calvin rules.
  3. Psilaxs

Psilaxs Harbinger of mass Exodus Established Member

Government issued, cased, extinct reptiles for me.
  4. AnimeDood

AnimeDood ^________^

what about raptors?
  5. Krell

Krell worthless dirtball Expert

Do I have to be one of those in the picture? Cuz I would rather be a Carcharodontosaurus, or the larger south american Velociraptor.
  6. CTC Command

CTC Command До свидания

Not enough room in the poll for Velociraptors, animedood--thought about adding them, and Pleisiosaurs, and Ichthyosaurs, and Ankylosaurs, and Iguanodons, and Trachodons...I did manage to get seven in five choice poll. Not an easy feat, I must say, as the dinosaurs were fidgety tonite and thay are also alot greasier than most would lead you to believe--they kept slipping off the poll...
  7. CTC Command

CTC Command До свидания

You can be one of the Carcharodontosaurus in this picture--the one all the way to the left alright?

Attached Files:

8. CTC Command

CTC Command До свидания

Krell killed Kenny--You Bastard!

Or would you rather be the Velociraptor on the left in this picture?

Damn 130 second rule!

Attached Files:

9. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse ZP Troll SWAT Team Established Member

CTC

Empty your mailbox !!!
    I'll PM you in the morning. I'm going to bed
  10. CTC Command

CTC Command До свидания

Buddy Cole on Dinosaurs

Buddy: I think that Ernest Hemingway was speaking for all gay men everywhere when he said that a man is nothing without a harpoon and a bar that he can call home. Now I've never been satisfied with just one harpoon so I certainly don't see why I should be satisfied with just one bar. But lately there have been some ominous developments in the gay bar community that I would like to share with you. Just last week I was at Bloomies having a smart cocktail at the bar talking to my friend Tom, you know Tom, Tom the bartender and all of a sudden a Tyrannosaurus Rex walked in. I couldn't believe it. What a bore. Drank like a fish, totally took over the dance floor and killed thirty or forty fags with that stupid tail of is. I was incensed. I mean really, isn't there some sort of dress code or door policy. 'Course I could see how he got in, with those faggy little hands of his, mincing around the dance floor. Like some queen of the place to see. Oh, they're just like leather men. Oh, sure they'll drive you home on the back of their motorcycle. Vroom, vroom. But once you're in the door it's off with the jacket and up with the hell.
    It's happening everywhere. Just last week I was at Cafe Boy on the roof top patio. Some of us were enjoying a lovely brunch and all of a sudden the pterodactyl swooped in and ruined all our fun. Up ended the table, made fun of Sky's new play and bit off Jewel's head. Oh nobody helped us, oh no, they were all too caught up in themselves. So I marched straight down stairs to talk to Tom, you know my friend Tom, Tom the owner and I said, "Tom are you aware of the situation developing upstairs in the patio?" He said, "if you mean the, the pterodactyl ruining everybody's fun, yes but there's nothing I can do. He has a sweet tooth." Well there's something I can do, I'm not going back.

And it's even happening at Daddy's. I was there last week when the gorgasaurus arrived with her lipsyncing troupe of monitor lizards and bit off Jewel's hand. He'll never play piano like he used to. And if I hadn't been passed out in the forrest swimming in my own vomit- I'd have said something!

[Dinosaur enters]

Buddy: Get extinct!
  11. crackerjacker

crackerjacker Member

dinosaurs are cool
  12. I should start a which transformer would you be thread. I would be Optimus because lets face it, he rocks!
  13. crackerjacker

crackerjacker Member

there is a really big book at the library on this subject history etc
    go to the library and look for it
    hmm its pretty cool when i get time i will check it out
  14. Digital Bliss

Digital Bliss 2+2=5 Established Member

I wanna be that rock that blew them all up