‘Car thongs’ are the new ‘truck nutz’ (Jalopnik)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Drew Wilson, Dec 11, 2011.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Drew Wilson

Drew Wilson AKA IceCube Staff Member Moderator Contributor

[​IMG]

We've just learned that Harry Balz Novelties, the world's largest supplier of auto floor mats, spinners and off-brand feminine hygiene napkins, will finally shift their massive manufacturing might from 'Truck Nutz' — the most profitable product in the company's history.

Yes, we're told that thanks to crossovers being the latest automotive "It" girl form factor — "Car thongs" are the now the new 'truck nutz.' Yup, you heard it here first.

Shown here last year during a final pre-production fitting on a camo'd Subaru Impreza, the pink panties are designed to be the more feminine way for drivers of crossovers, station wagons, and minivans to — like Sears — subtly show their softer side. Sales projections are said to correlate strongly with "Desperate Housewives" viewership, and a Kim Kardashian endorsement is reportedly in the works.

More...

I think I died a little inside.

2. mountain_rage

mountain_rage Zeropaids nipple Staff Member Moderator

Now why did they go and ruin a perfectly good Subaru Wrx. Not sure why the article labels it a chick car, 270hp rally car a wussy chick car?

wait... my bad its a mazda 3.

3. Aaron_Walkhouse

Aaron_Walkhouse The Legendary Axeman Established Member

It blocks the window so it's illegal everywhere.
    It's not a thong at all if it covers the back.

4. mfgbypooter

mfgbypooter Super Pooper Staff Member Moderator

Next thing will be a white rope hanging down to look like the monthly string.